Add Reply
New Poll

Currently Calm, Tag: Dolce
Jail Rose
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 07:39 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

The other healer simply nodded at the other healer's answer. He turned to Vatoz direction as the other healer grabbed a tint from the cabinets. When asked if he could work on the mortar and pestle, he nodded once again. "Of course," He replied, before going over to the table to grab the said equipment. "What do you want me to grind?"

Tomorrow could work for him too. Exploring with someone who knew their way around here would be easier. What time is it, Daegnyth? He asked the dragon napping outside, who immediately perked his head up to see the clouds. Dae then turned to his master with a tired smile. It's getting dark out there, master. Exploring the second infirmary tomorrow is a great idea.

Giving a nod and thanking the dragon, he turned to Vatoz. "Yeah, that'll work just fine for me." He answered, before focusing on the candidates. The sooner they hand over the salve, the better. They can't risk the cause of infection.

Link to previous thread: Currently Calm (older thread)

@Dolce

--------------------
PM
^
Dolce
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 11:34 PM

@Jail Rose

"Just these," he answered, waving a packet at the other. "Freshly ground will make the color better." The root he had grabbed was a common one, and one that the infirmary had plenty of. "It'll be a nice rich pink color once we're done."

Once the other healer had gotten the mortar and pestle, he handed him the packet. It wouldn't take much to grind them up, and then once they had, it would be simple enough to mix it in.

"While you're grinding those, I'll start to fill up the pots for the uncolored salve." That'd be one less thing for him to have to wash if he could use the same pot to do both the uncolored and the colored. He did as he said he would, and began to spoon the liquid into the small pots.

"I won't be free until the afternoon, I've got candidate lessons in the morning, but I can meet you here about 3 if that works for you."

--------------------
PM
^
Jail Rose
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 09:05 AM

Advanced Member

@Dolce

The younger healer watched as Vatoz grabbed a packet of some strange ground root. This piqued Eijo'vikos' interest. He took the packet once it was handed over to him, a curious smile creeping across his face as he turned the packet over in his hands. He wondered what type of root this was. He has seen some other packets being handed over to him by his teachers, but Eijo'vikos was easy to forget. He did know that this was one of those roots that allowed a solution to have color. Hearing Vatoz, it must be a bright pink.

Nodding enthusiastically, he walked over to the table, sat on the chair, and started to work. Opening the packet and pouring the contents of it into the mortar, he then grabbed the pestle and started to grind it into smaller pieces. The pestle's surface had painted itself a bright pink hue once he did so. Nodding as Vatoz started to turn on the pots, he turned his head to the other healer, while still grinding the root. Later it would be simple enough to make the salve.

Then Vatoz mentioned that he would be unable to meet him in the morning, since he has candidate lessons. Oh, right. Vatoz is a candidate. He thought to himself, slowly remembering a fact about the othe healer. Eijo'vikos smiled and nodded in agreement. "Of course. I'd be out to meet some friends on the other side of the island by the morning, anyway. Three o'clock is fine."

--------------------
PM
^
Dolce
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 04:31 PM

@Jail Rose

It wasn't difficult to fill the pots with the uncolored salve, and then he pulled out some paper while Eijo'vikos ground up the root. He wrote out quick instructions that he would tie on each pot, his writing slanted, but clearly legible. There was no way really to misuse this, no matter what someone might try to use it for, and even the colored one would only just stain things pink for a day or so.

"Great! These'll be set by then, so we can hand them out afterwards." That seemed to be the best way, since the other healer was interested in doing so, and since they were already going to meet up, why not do both. "Do you want to meet here? Or somewhere else?"

It didn't matter to him. Vatoz slid the rest of the salve closer to Eijo, so that he could add the coloring once he was ready.

--------------------
PM
^
Jail Rose
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 11:35 PM

Advanced Member

Fantastic! The grinding is finished, and so is Vatoz. The other healer walked up to Vatoz with the ground roots on his hand. "Well, that wasn't so difficult," He simply stated with a chuckle. Then he turned to the salve mixture that Vatoz had pushed closer to him. Eijo'vikos smiled and took the salve. "So... how do you add the colors, though? I don't want to make a mistake," He asked the other healer. He looked more experienced than he was, anyway.

When asked if he wanted to meet here, the healer nodded. Besides, this is the best spot to meet as they already know what location it is right here. "We should meet here in the same place, if that is fine for you," He replied to his question. Tomorrow they would be able to hand over the lip salve, or today, if he was correct. Things would be much more interesting.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc