Add Reply
New Poll

Required Retraining, {For Jailrose}
Annoluck
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 09:12 PM

Group: Members

The continued sense of bemusement that echoed from Evonoth finally set V'nin's jaw into a clinch. While on one level changing the list of scheduled healers just after breakfast was humorous, the brown rider knew that the sudden change was indicative of a very real need. A sharp but companionable rebuke rebounded toward his companion. At the same time, he awaited to arrival of the understandably late subject of the silent discussion. Of course, the poor rider would still be reprimanded for not paying attention to the change of the duty roster. As he waited, V'nin attended to some backed up hide...err...paperwork.

--------------------
PM
^
Jail Rose
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 04:07 AM

Advanced Member

@Annoluck

Eijo'vikos was surprised and frightened at the same time when a healer went to him and told him that he was needed in Infirmary Two. At first he thought he was in big trouble, but then it didn't make sense. First, he didn't do anything bad today. Secondly, why would he be called in such short notice? He was quite busy with healing some wounded folk just a while ago, but he supposed that going to Infirmary Two wouldn't be that bad.

Daegnyth trailed from behind his rider, tilting his head questioningly. I wonder why someone would have called you out just today, master, He said, huffing in confusion. Do you have an idea as to whoever that was?

Eijo sighed and turned to Dae. I'm not so sure, Dae, He replied to his dragon's question, a shiver running down his spine. But I do wonder what I did this time... did I get into trouble...?

It took them thirty minutes before reaching Infirmary Two. Opening the door, he slowly looked around the large room and walked in. "Uhm... hello...?" He called out, his dragon trailing behind him and pushing him forward to avoid his master from backing off in his nervousness. "I heard someone's called me... I'm here now. What do you need?"

--------------------
PM
^
Annoluck
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 09:20 PM

The room that the young rider entered had, fortunately, been the same one that V'nin had decided to occupy. Unfortunately, V'nin was no longer in a bemused mood. He had expected to have been kept waiting no more than 5, maybe 10, minutes....not the half a candlemark.

Unacceptable.

Especially for a Healer.

The Brownrider noted the arrival of the summoned healer but made no attempt to acknowledge his arrival, at least for a few minutes. An uncomfortable silence filled the room as V'nin finished the last bit of his task. "As a healer, I would have hoped that you would have an understanding of how important, or rather how precious, time can be...," His voice was unusually flat, bespeaking a tone that just about any well adapted apprentice could identify as the leadup to discipline. He turned sharply toward the younger man, a throughly displeased look upon his face. "To say nothing on attention to detail."

--------------------
PM
^
Jail Rose
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 08:03 AM

Advanced Member

@Annoluck

Well.

I guess I'm in a lot of trouble, after all.

The young healer gulped down his own saliva as an unsettling silence filled the room. His dragon looked around, sensing someone else in the room alongside his master. And whoever it was, Dae was sure that Eijo was going to be scolded. But for what reason, he didn't really know any better. Meanwhile, Eijo simply stood there, heaving a deep breath. If he was in any trouble, he sure as hell wasn't ready about it, but he at least had a reason why to be late.

Then a voice echoed around the whole room, and they sound very displeased. That wasn't a good mood to be in. He gulped down his own saliva and looked at the man opposite directions from him, who spoke about how time is supposed to be valued and how precious it was. The displeased look on his face as he turned his head to him sent shivers down Eijo'vikos' spine.

From behind him, he could feel Daegnyth slowly backing away towards the door, making Eijo'vikos sigh inwardly. Looks like he would have to handle this on his own. No matter; he had already gone through situations like this when he was a young apprentice, but situations like this still made him quite nervous.

Heaving a deep breath, he stood up straight and gazed back towards the man, trying to hide the nervousness from his face. "Uhm... I'm sorry for being late, master, but..." He paused, thinking about the fellow whom had wounded himself on the leg. "...I was handling a wounded fellow from a while earlier, that's why I haven't gotten here earlier. Again, I'm sorry for this, master."

To be honest, he didn't know this man's name. But master seems like a fitting title for him. He didn't want to displease the older man any further than he did now.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc