New Poll

Firelizard Checkup, Continued from V'nin's post
Annoluck
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 04:06 PM

Group: Members

Continued from Here

{Reposting V'nin}

tag:Soraya

The pair were greeted wih a warm smile by one of the Helaers and directed toward a rear alcove, along with "V'nin, you have another patient waiting." A few moments later, the brown rider appeared from the alcove, rubbing a drying cloth between his hands and the start of a retort on his lips. Whatever he had been on the verge of saying was lost as a welcoming smile settled on his face. "Greetings you two." He said as he reached out and, after letting the flit confirm it was indeed him, gently rubbed the green's eyeridges.

"Considering I gave Pix a clean writ the other day, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon." A rather authoritative chirp came from the alcove V'nin had just been in. He gave Soraya a bemused look and rolled his eyes."You cannot always be the hatching egg, Drell." An incredulous chitter was the response, to which the rider couldn't help laughing.

--------------------
PM
^
Figment
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 03:29 AM

Candidate Soraya

She couldn't help but smile back at the brown rider. For some reason it was always easier to smile around V'nin. The green firelizarc stopped her antics for a little bit to study the mans outstretched fingers, producing a querying chirp, though it was followed by an indignant little squawk as drell butted in from the alcove.

She started a little when V'nin told her he hadn't expected her back so soon after giving the green firelizard a clean writ of health the other day and she felt het cheeks flame a little in emberasement. The trips to the infirmary for her firelizard had become such a part of her routine that she had arrived here without really thinking.

"I'm sorry.. V'nin..." she told him quite earnestly, pressing the palm of her hand to her head, shaking it a little"It must have...slipped my mind..routine..." she gestured helplessly."We didn't..mean to be a bother..." she looked at him anxiously" we did not...interupt anything...important?',
PM
^
Annoluck
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 04:00 PM

V'nin smiled reassuringly, tossing the towel in a nearby bin. "No harm done, Soraya. Routines are a good thing to have, though just be careful that they don't consume your life." He motioned for the pair to follow him as he returned to the alcove. "As for interrupting anything important, you'd have to ask Him," The rider said, motioned to the mess of a nest of furs and leathers that held the bronze flit, his head shifting between watching V'nin as he crossed back across the room and Candidate and the Green. "I was just finishing up feeding him. Speaking of which, has her appetite improved any?"

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc