Add Reply
New Poll

Writing Therapy, Tag: Figment
Jail Rose
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 08:03 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Kiraya downed a small amount of wine as she listened to A'ron ramble about. Well, if he didn't want to share his problems to others, that's his decision. She was jusy trying to help. Not that she was forcing him to tell her, though... she knew it wasn't easy to just tell somebody of something that really bothered them over time. "Heh, well, I can't force you to tell me, though. It's your choice." She simply stated, downing the full glass of wine.

His next statement made her turn to him with a sincere smile on her face. Walls instead of wounds... she should say it was a poetic thing to say. She nodded and raised her cup back at him. "Don't worry. Everything is possible in the end." She told him, though she wasn't really sure if that was the correct term. The merchant chuckled to herself. Was she getting drunk? "Actually, no... I was meaning to say you can do it. Don't worry about a thing."

Eusabvieth, meanwhile, unlike his master, was starting to have an unpleasant conversation with the bronze dragon. Bronze dragons get this angry when Golds are being insulted, huh... the pearl dragon couldn't say anything for a minute as he stared back at Tymareth fearfully. He was pretty sure he was going to die in the hands of the great dragon himself when his rider, A'ron, appeared and scolded the bronze. Once the dragon exited, the pearl sighed in relief.

Hearing the male rider's advice about talking to bronzes about golds, he saw Kiraya glance over at him wih a raised eyebrow. You heard him. She told him before pouring herself the third glass of wine she had today.

Eusabvieth pouted at his rider before nodding back. ...Right. He mumbled to himself in agreement. Well, he didn't want to get into any trouble anymore just because he seemed to talk sh*t about gold dragons.

Link to previous thread: Writing Therapy (previous)

@Figment

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc