Add Reply
New Poll

Not Built For Accuracy, Tag: Dolce
Jail Rose
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 08:20 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

The young man could only blink, but seeing that the other was fine, he simply nodded to himself in satisfaction. "Ahaha... well, I'm glad you're alright." He stated with a smile. He then walked up to a rack filled with archer's bows and arrows. Picking one of those and swinging the arrow case around his back, he walked up next to the man and aimed at one of the bullseyes nearby. "Well, I came here for archery, so technically I'm joining you in training."

While firing the first arrow at the bullseye and notching a second arrow, his thoughts turned to Daegnyth. Something about what this man said a while ago seemed to bother him. Yes, indeed, the dragons have gotten quite bigger and would most likely need to be trained for preparation for threadfall. While he does think that Dae would grow much larger over time, he still knows Dae's squat figure will make him seem like he still remains small as he grows.

Well, Dae has courage. Eijo'vikos thought as he fired yet the second arrow, hitting the yellow circle outlining the smaller red in the bullseye. He wouldn't give up so easily despite his small figure. He's strong.

Meanwhile, the blue dragon was already seated next to the black pearl dragon Eustoliath. He turned to her with a small smile on his face. Say, Eustoliath, how have you been? He asked to begin the conversation. And your rider. Is he doing well?

@Dolce

--------------------
PM
^
Dolce
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 05:55 PM

@Jail Rose

Z'iako nodded, watching the other pick out a bow and begin to practice shooting. It clearly wasn't his first time using one, and for once,, felt a little jealous. It might have been nice to learn something like that, but he had always been focused more on making his family proud than trying out different things.

"How long have you been using a bow?" Z'iako asked, a little curious.

It was a pleasant distraction from his lack of abilities, and he watched the other shoot. He wasn't sure that the technique could be adapted to what he was doing, but he wasn't exactly sure that he wanted the other to see him continuously fail.

So conversation it was, unless it proved to be too distracting to his fellow weyrling.

I am well, the black pearl answered, turning to look at her cluchmate. Are you? She was not as close to the blue as she was some of her other clutchmates, but it was always good to check in with them when the opportunity showed up. My Z'iako is also well. He is just being silly right now.

--------------------
PM
^
Jail Rose
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 11:28 PM

Advanced Member

@Dolce

Eijo'vikos shot his next arrow, this time, hitting the yellow circle again. It would take quite a lot of practice to shoot more arrows into that area. Notching a third bow, he was about to fire again when the other man asked him how long he'd been using a bow. Ah, has he stopped his training yet? Eijo'vikos lowered the bow and arrow temporarily and glanced at him with a small smile. "About... three years or so. My brother had been teaching me how to use it ever since I was 16." The mention of his brother made his smile drop into a thoughtful frown. He missed Kujian... very much. Just the same goes to his sister, mother, father... Kast'uala. He chuckled and turned away from the man, then started to shoot the third arrow. It hit the red area this time. "Haha, sorry. My brother was... uh... he passed away. A long time ago." Yes, a long time ago. When threadfall occurred.

Daegnyth was having a good time with Eustoliath, on the other hand, finally having a conversation with the female black pearl dragon. Yes, I am very well, Eustoliath. Thank you for the concern. It was only natural for a dragon to be thoughtful of is clutchmates, of other dragons, and of course, their riders.

A small smile spread across the blue dragon's face once Eustoliath told him her rider was alright. Ah, I am very glad to hear that. And... being silly? Haha, very much like Eijo'vikos indeed. He chuckled and turned to the female again.Tell me, how silly is he being right now? And that also goes the same to my rider, Eijo'vikos. At first he didn't want to enter the training room as he is too shy around males. But then I managed to convince him, and here we are right now.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc